A 'go getter' blog with a purpose - keep your eyes on it!

Friday, May 25, 2007

Eyes On Skyler Cooper

Importada do blog da Jasmyne A. Cannick, esta lésbica butch promete ser a 'next big thing' a chegar às TV, telas e palcos. Já tem o meu voto para o que quiser! :)
Vamos ouvir falar muito dela!




Hometown: NYC
Age: Yet to be determined, lol. Seriously, though I'm still trying to figure that out! I'll let you know when I do.
Single, Dating, or Married: Single.
Children? Yes, No, In the Future: In the future.
Occupation: Actor/personal trainer.
What's your favorite color? Well, I have favorite colors for different things. I can't be surrounded by one color. I'd feel like I was in a scene from "The Wiz!" Okay to wear: blue. What's your favorite food? Anything that taste good.
L Word or Girlfriends? Sure why not. (smirk) When you watch television what do you watch? My guilty pleasures of late have been "I Love New York” and old episodes of "I Dream of Jeannie."
Do you prefer fem or butch women and why? Hahaha. Well, I love them both. I love the feminine in fem. It’s powerful and causes worlds to collide. The strongest man on earth cannot match the power of a fem woman. Whether the fem be straight, bi or gay. I love the fem for what they give me too, especially when I look at them! Yeah, let’s just say they give me lots of, uhhhmm... joy.
I love butch women for what they represent. Unfortunately I believe butch woman have not been properly understood. There are hordes of stereotypes about them in the media and our communities that don't represent what I call butch. With that said this is what I love about butch woman. They have a natural marrying of masculinity and femininity in a woman's body. It’s the essence of the two genders carried by a woman. It’s spectacular to see. A pure anomaly of nature.
Love em’ both. For the record though I am a serial fem dater. Sorry butchies...lol.
Favorite body part and why? Well I'm assuming this question is about someone I like.... It’s seasonal. This season it’s the boobs. Last season it was bootie. I love the shape of a woman’s breast. They’re hot!!!
As Black a woman do you prefer nappy or straight hair and why? I will be "nappy" or bald, but I won't go straight ever again, excuse the pun. Wentthrough that phase. Done. Besides if you pull out a strand of your natural, it’s actually very very curly. I'm not gonna give a history lesson on where the word nappy came from. I find it fascinating that blacks are the only race on the planet that has this type of tightly curled hair. That is special to me! I ain’t straightening mine.
Who's in your iPod? Everything from Curtis Mayfield to Stone Temple Pilots. I'm very eclectic when itcomes to music.
Who's your favorite author and why? Anyone that can keep me turning the page.
What in your opinion are the biggest issues facing Black lesbians and your solutions if any? Our stories in film and theatre. The solution is coming. It’s called "Don't Go."
What’s your favorite quote? " It’s already done," my mother.
Top five places on the web? My email, MySpace, my email, MySpace, my email.

No comments: