A 'go getter' blog with a purpose - keep your eyes on it!

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Eyes on The Pride 2.0

Hello there blogger world! Nice to see you again! :)

As you may have noticed, it's been a very long while - almost 7 years - since I last posted in this blog, for reasons that come up when one becomes too "required" in the LGBT community, and that weren't compatible with my desire for a quiet and sane life, or sane friendships.

And wow... How much change in the world in the meantime! How much change in my life! I left the Architecture world since I last posted, and I really need to say this... You might occasionally find pro-Trump comments in this blog. Not because I'm a Trump supporter in general, but because Hillary threw Bernie out of the race! She made sure the world would know - yes, I'm a Portuguese blogger who followed the 2016 elections, in a big extent via Saturday Night Live's riveting performances by Kate McKinnon - that she is a real bitch. Not even a feminist!

So, now that I got that out of my chest, let's resume with business as usual, this time only in English! :) You will find me totally at ease to politely debate Trump's actions and, mostly, to learn about american life, politics and LGBT issues from YOU. If there is any old portuguese post that you would like to read and understand, I might be whilling to translate it to you... if you can convince me to! :)

Have a great time back again at this blog! Cheers!

No comments: