A 'go getter' blog with a purpose - keep your eyes on it!

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Expanding the view!

When I started this blog, many years ago, my first intention was to publish my personal reviews of as many LGBT themed movies that I could get my eyes on. It eventually became a blog to discuss many other LGBT culture issues, and now that I finally decided to get back at it... Could it really be true that there was an "Eyes on The Pride" TV series!?

Not quite... But an episode of Lifetime's "Raising Asia" series. Please let me know about it if you've seen it! Check it out!

http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/raising-asia/season-1/episode-9

But there's more! There's a book! Dumb me... Why didn't I just registered this trade mark!? If any of you read it, please let me know what you think about it!

https://www.amazon.com/Eyes-Pride-Awakening-Book-ebook/dp/B01HFMXEC6

And stay tunned! What might be the first LGBT movie review I'll wright this time around!!?? If you have any suggestions, just let me know! :)

No comments: